Friday, December 19, 2008

What to do??.....What to do??

This is a little weird. Sean took Cierra and Brooke over to Josh's to watch a movie and Kaylee and Connor went with their dad and I am all alone and I am not sure what to do. Kaylee even took her cat, so she isn't here to keep me company. I am done shopping, wrapping, writing Christmas cards, and all that stuff so I just sit here. I really don't like to watch TV and I have already looked at all the blogs I stalk. Sean cleaned the house this morning so that is done. I guess I will go take a shower(just got back from the gym) and curl up in bed with my book and read.
Hope everyone is enjoying the snow. I hear it is only going to get worse. I think it is kind of exciting but if I had to deal with this on a everyday basis I would go crazy. The kids are going through clothes(guess if they had snow clothes that would help)like crazy and I am doing a ton of laundry.

1 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean....a quiet & empty house is not the norm here & I think I like the busy, noisy house better! What are you reading?