Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9 years!

Today Sean and I celebrate 9 years of marriage! Sometimes it seems like I have known him my whole life and other times I feel like we just met. I just want to tell him how much I love him and appreciate all the things he does for me. He supports me in all that I do and for that I am very grateful. He always is full of compliments and makes me feel special. I thought I would just make a short list of the little things that makes me love him more every day. Sorry, bare with me while I list them.
1. he call me from work 4 or 5 times a day just to make sure I am doing ok.
2.he worries that we don't spend enough time together.(how sweet!)
3.he opens doors for me.
4.he wants to cuddle at night when we go to bed.
5.he comes home and isn't afraid to clean a bathroom or mop the floor.
6.he is a big help with the kids.
7.he is very spiritual.
8.he cares about my feelings.
9.he will give me a massage anytime I want.
10.he reminds me of the important things in life.
11. he calls me weetie!

I could go on and on but I won't.

Thank you Sean for being a part of my life and loving me everyday!

4 comments:

Gillian said...

What a sweet post! Congrats to you both! :)

Baker said...

Happy Anniversary!

Theresa Walker said...

Congratulations! So sweet.

Tasha Horsley said...

that was sweet jodi, you have a good hubby! happy anniversary! :)