Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pogosticking

OK, so Connor got a pogo stick for Christmas and ever since we have been having pogo stick contests. Brooke can't do it and Sean exceeded the weight limit so it has been between Kaylee, Connor, Cierra and me. My nephews Chance and Austin are also trying to beat the record but as you can see from the stats below, who is in 1st place.

828 jumps( I almost died doing it but I had a point to prove!)
2 jumps and still trying!


755 jumps(he wanted to beat me so bad!)


800 jumps(Sorry Kaylee, so close!)




5 comments:

Kim said...

You're so competitive! Great way to get your exercise in and spend quality time with the fam.

Baker said...

You guys are awesome!

Amy said...

828 is pretty impressive!

marcalicious said...

you must have a good bra w/ all this jumping.

Tasha Horsley said...

that's a lot of jumping at your house! how long does it take to do that many jumps anyway?