Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.....

Thanks to my dad!(again) My mom and dad came over today and put up our Christmas lights. Actually my dad did and I assisted and my mom watched all the kids in the nice warm house. It was a little chilly outside. I did go on the roof once and my mom held the ladder for me. It was a little scary and I didn't even go to the highest point. The good news is that I got the bird poop off the window that's been there for months.

My mom and I discussed what we would do if my dad fell and I think I would have to tried to break his fall but then he probably would break my back and that wouldn't be so good either. Luckily he didn't fall and the mission was accomplished!

While I was coming down the ladder I had my camera around my neck, so I thought I may as well take a picture of my beautiful mother holding the ladder for me.

Here I am working hard to get the lights straight.


Mr. and Mrs. Claus are looking a little droopy this year. I think I may need to restuff them.

And they are all working. Yahoo! I hope none stop working because it will be me up on the roof and not Sean. Did I mention he is afraid of heights and won't go near a ladder?




4 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

Sean & Tyler must be cut from the same mold!

Natalie said...

Your house look beautiful! Very aspiring!

Anna BenAnna said...

Love the posts! I laughed at the burnt yams and the car bursting at the seams. You guys are such a fun family. I hope that one day we can be a little more like you :-)

Amy said...

they look great!