Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas has come and gone and I am just trying to get back to life. We had a great Christmas as always. Santa was good to the kids and they were excited to be with their cousins. We spent the night at my parents house on Christmas Eve and woke up early to 7 kids ready to get the day started.

The girls all got matching pjs to open on Christmas Eve.

Kaylee played some Christmas songs for us on her violin. She is getting pretty good.


Brooke was very excited to get her Sleeping Beauty Vanity set and a new bike.

Cierra got the long awaited DS.
And Brooke too.

Grandma and Papa got a Wii!

While we were at my parents, Sadie decided she would have some fun with our tree. I was actually kind of glad, it gave us a great reason to take it down. It was dead anyway!





More Quad fun! (I didn't have the best shoes on.)





















0 comments: