Saturday, December 13, 2008

Enrichment

As the counselor over Enrichment in the Relief Society Presidency, I get to do some fun things. This is one of those times. It was very stressful and a lot of work but Amy and I along with 5 committee members pulled off a great dinner and program along with singing and a beautiful spiritual thought and the Reflections of Christ slide show. Besides running out of salad, everything went perfect! I was so happy for it to be over but I truly enjoyed it as we were able to reflect on the real reason for the season.

We had a lot of help setting up and it turned out beautiful when the lights went down.

The kids kept busy running around and eating their lunch!

The Chicken Alfredo and the Spaghetti with meatballs tasted yummy!

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

I invited Marci from basketball. She sat with Anna and Kelli. Thanks for coming Marci.

The dessert was potluck and we got a big variety. They were all delicious. I know because I ate one of everything.(JK)

Tari played most of the music and did a wonderful job. Isn't her new haircut gorgeous?
The program was very spiritual and it went well.


Kristin decided to eat the leftovers after everything was over.~Just kidding. She was making goody plates! Thank you Amy, Kristin, Tari, Jennifer, Sharae, Karina, Sarah, Laurie and Kathy.








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're welcome lady! It really was SO great!

marcalicious said...

You really did a good job Jodi! It was great. Thanks for inviting me! :)