Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowday!

Well, I guess we will have to take what we can get! I was hoping for a little more snow but this will have to do. School was canceled so the kids were excited. We headed over to my sisters to go sledding behind her house. the kids had fun but they were cold and now they are all laying down covered in blankets watching Space Chimps.





This is the kind of snowman you build in Washington. We have to make due with the snow we have.

Brooke wasn't really excited to go down the hill but I am one of those moms that says, you will try everything once, so I stuck her on my lap kicking and screaming and down we went. She wanted to do it again and again and again!

My poor kids don't have snow gear. I think it is a waste of money for the 2 days a year we need it. They survived!




Cierra and her cousin Shaylyn! They did this about 30 times!

Yes, that is me behind my nephew, Austin. We went pretty fast and I was a little scared.

Shaylyn wanted a turn with me. We must not have gone fast enough because she wanted to ride with Cierra the rest of the time.


Brooke trying to climb back up the hill. That was the worst part.
Connor trying to climb back up!
Kaylee and Chance cruising down.



These are my sisters dogs. I have mixed emotions about them. Sure, they are cute, but they kind of freak me out. They have no eyes, or at least none that I can see.



Brooke finally got cold and decided to stay inside!














2 comments:

Gillian said...

My kids are disappointed that here in ID you still have to go to school when it snows...even if there's six feet of snow! They miss those WA snow days! :)

Baker said...

I love the snowman!! You're right-a classic Washington snowman.