Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oops!

Well last night wasn't a very good night. My car was parked in the garage and I was taking the kids to the mall so I pulled out, not knowing Sean's car was down by the curb. I felt the crunch and knew it couldn't be good. Sean was outside and saw the whole thing. To say the least, he wasn't happy. I just drove away because I knew it would be awhile before he cooled down. If you don't know, his car is his baby. He washes it like 3 or 4 times a week and he takes great care of it. He gets his oil changed exactly when he is suppose to(not sure when the last time my car had an oil change) and doesn't let anyone eat in it. I came home about 10:30 last night and he had pretty much gotten over it. Phew!





5 comments:

Natalie said...

Sad! I curbed my husbands 1967 Mustang with original rims, totally ruining it. Luckly he was out on a fishing boat with my family and had the whole car ride home to cool down.

Karina Rigtrup said...

Oh man, that stinks! You know I used to work for an autobody shop if you need a good one call me. By the way, thanks for the treats!

Gillian said...

Oh yikes! That really stinks. :(

Amy said...

ouch! sorry Jodi. that's no fun.

marcalicious said...

you just left! HA! that is funny! just run away jodi!!! you make me laugh. :)