Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not our normal Sunday!

Today church was cancelled because of the snow so we went sledding with friends. We had a great time and it was a blast going down the hill over and over again. On this piece of tarp was Anna and myself along with 6 or 7 kids. It went flying down the hill.

Sean had his share of going down the hill also.


Brooke and Kiley.(Thanks for sharing your sled, Kiley and Madison.)



Cierra went down about 100 times!


We then went over to my parents house and grandpa pulled the kids(ok, and me too) behind the quad. It was a blast until I flew off the side and got snow down my pants.

We started really cautious and wore helmets and only had one or two going and at a time. By the time we were done there was 5 or 6 going with no helmets.
Brooke was a little afraid when she thought she was tipping over but they recovered and she kept going.

I may look a little scared but I was having fun.

2 comments:

Baker said...

Fun. Fun. Fun!
Glad we weren't the only ones enjoying a not so sabbath day Sunday. :)

Kim said...

So good to talk to you for a minute the other night. You all looked liked you had a blast in the snow! Nothing like a white christmas.