Friday, December 5, 2008

Parent Helper Day

Thursday was my parent helper day at Preschool. I get to go about once a month and I really enjoy being there. I learn a lot from Mrs. Spencer. She has a great teaching style that really works well for Brooke. It was amazing that not once did Brooke suck her thumb at school. I am sure Mrs. Spencer told her this wasn't something 3 year olds do and so she doesn't do it there. She still does at home though. Oh well, we are making progress.

I got to help with the art project which was making Santa's with cotton balls.
Brooke always enjoys playing with the playdoh with her friend Kaylee.


All the kids were mesmerized by the Christmas tree book Mrs. Spencer read.

Brooke got to bring show and tell and she chose a doll. She didn't say much but she sure looked cute doing it!: After preschool Kaylee came over for lunch and some playtime and then they got dressed in their princess attire to go to their friend, Callie's party. They had a great time and Brooke was ready for bed at 7.





0 comments: