Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snowman finally done!:)

Thanks to my great friend, Amy, my snowman is finally finished. He has been sitting on the top of my washer waiting patiently to be finished. Well, if you want to know the truth, it need to be started. I didn't have time to do it when we had our Super Saturday at church at the end of October. My mom wasn't able to go either because she was out of town and Anna started but didn't get to finish. I am so glad to have one more thing off my checklist.(Because anyone that knows me, knows that I have a checklist and I must finish everything on that list!) This weekend I will finish my Christmas cards and wrap some presents. Aren't you getting excited for Christmas?

(Amy was the instructor and was not in the photo. Thanks again Amy!)


3 comments:

Gillian said...

That is adorable! I wanna make one!

Natalie said...

Those are really cute! I think that I will have to steal the idea!

marcalicious said...

what cute snowman! that is definitely a worthy project. Fun times for you!