Sunday, November 9, 2008

Connor had his last soccer game yesterday. They had an awesome season. They went undefeated all year and it is all because he had an awesome coach. Geoff coahed last year and really taught the boys how to play soccer. They are a great team and played very well together. We had their party at Round Table pizza. They each got a sweatshirt with their name and number on the back. Much better than a trophy that would sit in his windowsill.

Sean and I had dinner at Black Angus last night with my parents and Mindy and Doug. We were celebrating my dads 60th birthday late since he was hunting on his actual birthday.
The waiter was very suprised that my dad was turning 60. He doesn't look his age at all.
After dinner we went back to my sisters where all the kids were waiting so we could open presents and have cake and ice cream. Grandpa got a engraved watch, a engraved knife and and a t-shirt with all the kids pictures on it. (a tradition since Kaylee and Chance were little) He wears them proudly all the time. The kids think it's cool.
My dad opened a card from my mom and Cierra says,"That sucks, you didn't get any money!!" I was cracking up. Usually the cards Grandma gives, has money inside.

Brooke loves her papa!



And so does the rest of the clan!
Everyone being silly! I hope my dad didn't hurt himself. He looks like he's in pain!

My dad means the world to me. I don't know a more caring loving human being.

Thanks to both my mom and dad for a great night. I love you!

And I have to say Thanks to Josh. Ever since he left Friday night, this is where Sean has been.

Does a cat need too sleep 20 hours a day? Because Sadie does and it is starting to worry me. Shouldn't she be doing something a little more productive?











0 comments: