Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A proud mom

ok, so I may brag just a little so if you don't want to hear how wonderful my kids are, stop reading now.


So your still here so I guess you want to know why I am feeling pretty good about being a mom to Kaylee, Connor and Cierra.
Today my parents and I went to a school assembly where a few kids from each class were getting an award for Trustworthiness. Not one, not two, but all three of my school age children received this award. It was a suprise to all of them and to see the look on their face was so fun! I love my children and I am so proud of them. They are good friends to others and they care about others feelings. Although they fight as siblings, for the most part they get along and are nice to each other. I couldn't ask for better kids.




2 comments:

Baker said...

You should feel proud! How often does that happen?! What a compliment!

Sharon Severson said...

It's about time you had new posts! LOL....just kidding since you gave me a hard time!