Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meaghan's Birthday

Some people think I have 5 kids and that would be because I always have one extra. That would be Meaghan. I have done childcare for her for 4 years and she really does feel like one of my own. She is with us pretty much everywhere we go and she just fits into our family. She is so easy going and fun to be around.
Cierra and Meaghan are the best of friends and love to play with each other. Today I took Cierra and Brooke to her birthday party were Meaghan celebrated her 7th birthday. They all had a great time and are fast asleep from running around so much.

Hope you had a great birthday Meaghan. You know we love you and think of you as family!:)


Surprising that Brooke got that close. She wasn't too sure of this big mouse!

Two peas in a pod!



Happy 7th Birthday Meaghan!




0 comments: