Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Elwell weekend

Brooke leaving for Emma's party!


I think all of our weekends are busy but this one was VERY busy. As the kids get older, it seems like there is just more to do. We started by getting some things done around the house and then Connor had his friend Chase spend the night and Cierra had Meaghan spend the night. So with a house full of 6 kids we made popcorn and watched movies. Sean went out with his friends, Josh and Anders to see the new James Bond movie. I am glad that he gets his male bonding time. He needs it.
Saturday morning started early by me taking Cierra and Meaghan to their soccer game and Sean going to the church to support Josh in his new calling. Sean then came home to take Connor to his 2 soccer games in fife.(He won both and scored two goals-the season is now officially over. Phew!!) After Cierra's soccer game I cam home and Got Brooke ready for Emma's birthday. She was so excited to go and couldn't wait to get there. I then took Cierra and Kaylee to Target where we bought a few things and then took Kaylee over to her primary teachers house for a pizza party. Cierra and I enjoyed a few minutes without any other kids and went to lunch. She had the choice of anywhere to eat and she choose Subway in Walmart. It had to be the one in Walmart, so the one day I have no reason to go to Walmart, Cierra and I went there for lunch. After that we had to go pick up Brooke from her party and then go back and pick up Kaylee from her party. We then went home and got ready to take Cierra to Shaylyn's Birthday party and then drop off the other kiddos with my parents so Sean and I could go with the Ward's to the temple. We had a great time and afterwards we met with other couples for pie. Sunday has been much more relaxing day and that is why I look forward to my Sundays. We go to church and besides a church meeting on occassion we are home to spend time with our family and prepare oursleves for the coming week.


Right before we were going to leave Brooke decided she wanted some Strawberry milk. Oops!!! The kids are the only ones that drink it and I am sure they don't mind that I put most of it back in the container. I had just mopped and my floors were clean-lol





0 comments: