Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sweet sounds coming from the Elwell house!


Kaylee started playing the violin at the beginning of the year and so far, she has loved it. Her teacher told her she needs to practice for 25 minutes 4 days a week so we are hearing great music coming from her bedroom. Actually for just starting, she sounds pretty good. Her teacher plays in the Tacoma Symphony so she is a great teacher and Kaylee loves going.
As for the other kiddos, Connor is still playing soccer 3 days a week, scouts once a week and he loves to play outside with his friends. Cierra started soccer last week and seems to enjoy it. Brooke is going to preschool and loving it. She always asks before she goes to bed if she is going to school the next day. All the kids will be starting up swim lessons again in a week so we will add that on to our schedule but luckily I have playoffs for softball tonight and then that will be over, although I will miss it. Hope you enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Very exciting! That's a great instrument.

Amy said...

awesome!!! one of my dreams is to one day learn to play the violin!

Gillian said...

Music lessons are so good for kids. I'm a firm believer that all kids should learn some type of musical instrument, even if it's the drums. Good for Kaylee! :)

Mindy said...

Ok Kaylee when you come to stay with me in a couple of weeks I want to hear how good you have gotten. Keep it up! I wish I had. You'll do great! Love Auntie

Laura McGee said...

hey thanks for the comment on my blog. if you are at all interested let me know :)