Thursday, September 18, 2008

Harvest Day at preschool

Brooke is blessed to be able to go to a great preschool which so happens to be on a farm. Today was Harvest day and they got to go see the animals and then pick some things from the garden. Mrs. Spencer told them to try a little cherry tomato and so Brooke popped one in her mouth and chewed it up and swallowed. I was shocked. Mrs. Spencer knows exactly what to say to the kids and today as they were having snack they got excused to the table if they slept in their bed all night. I was the parent helper today so I sat back and watched Brooke. She sat on the carpet and looked at me. When we got home she said, Mrs. Spencer said(I am hearing that a lot already, but hey whatever works) I have to sleep in my own bed, so tonight she got right into her bed and was asleep in minutes. Amazing! I love this women.

Brooke loved the cows!

The group getting ready to get some vegetables.

She was so proud to pick this bean all by herself.


I had to help with the onion but she was excited she got a big one!



0 comments: