Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer is over!

The kids got to meet their teachers yesterday and Ciera was the only one I got a picture of.
Well as of this morning, Kaylee, Connor and Cierra are back in school and all is quiet here. Brooke is enjoying playing with her friend Isaac(the boy I do childcare for three days a week) and thing are going great! I have to say, I kind of miss the other three. I am sure I will get over it though. The kids were very excited to leave this morning. We got out to the bus at 7:30 and the bus comes at 8:00. Cierra was first in line next to her friend Molly who is in her class.






Kaylee is in 5th grade Connor is in 4th grade

Cierra is in 1st grade


Cierra and Molly
Connor and Tyler Kaylee and Alyssa Goodbye until 3:00
one final wave!!.

3 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

It's a good day today!

Sharon Severson said...

I can't believe how grown up Kaylee looks! My how time flies. Enjoy your time with Brooke!

Jen said...

You're so on top of things Jodi. I can't believe you already had this post up yesterday morning, lol. (Actually, I can believe it.)

Yeah! School's back in session!