Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Northwest Trek "Run Wild" race

As I mentioned in my previous post, I ran the Northwest trek 8k run on Saturday. Anna just gave me these pictures. Definitely not flattering pictures but it was a lot of fun!:)

preparing to take off!(jk-just being funny)

before we were soaked to the bone!


As we came across the finish line Anna's mom snapped a picture of
us and got us at our finest!
And these would be the brand new pair of shoes I got for free(I love free things!) They were exactly 100.00. I didn't know it was going to be so involved but when I went to pick them out the saleslady measured all sides of my foot and then had me get on a treadmill barefoot and had me run for 30 seconds and she recorded it and then watched it in slow motion to see what shoe would be best for me. Then she told me running shoes should be replaced every 300-500 miles. (for 100.00 a pop these babies are lasting me 1000 miles.-she'll never know!)




2 comments:

Sharon Severson said...

$100 Nikes!!! YIKES!!! I choke at paying 50 bucks!

Mom and Dad said...

Good job Jodi. You should be very proud of yourself your mom and I are. Keep up the good work. I don't know how you do it you make it look easy I know its not though. Love Dad.