Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pinewood Derby, Cierra's baseball and trouble!

Connor had his pinewood derby on Friday and it was a lot of fun for him. He made his car themed after his baseball team. It turned out cool thanks to his Uncle Doug who did most of it. Sean did his part too along with Connor but we owe Doug a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!
The first time he raced he came in first and I was so excited for Connor. He told me he was so nervous that he swallowed his gum. I had to laugh. He ended up winning a few more times after that but then there was a super fast car that won it all.

Connor brought his friend Chase and then he went to his house for a sleepover!:)









Saturday morning Cierra had her first baseball game. We got rained on but it was still fun. It is a lot of fun because 11of the 14 kids are from our ward and then we have Meaghan who I have watched for years and then 2 kids that I coached on Cierra's basketball team. Josh is the coach and then Sean and another friend are the assistant coaches. Cierra had one great hit and got on base. She only got to hit twice because they are so many kids but it was fun to see them all play since we know all of them.




















I was getting ready to go on a run and so I was upstairs getting ready and when I came back downstairs, this is what I found. The kids decided to make pretzels and Sean was supervising as you can see from the picture below.





Cierra was very proud of the spongebob's she made out of our homemade koolaid play dough, she asked if she could take a picture so I could put them on my blog. So tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

















1 comments:

Gillian said...

Cierra looks so cute playing baseball! BTW, I made my blog private and will need your email so you can view it. Send it to me at rnbandrews@msn.com.