Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preschool Beach Day and Softball

Today was beach day for Preschool. All month the kids have been learning about all the sea creatures they would find out the beach and today was the day they got to go see them. Isaac Brooke and I headed out early to have a little lunch at the beach and then we were off to explore with Mrs. Spencer and friends!

This is a sun fish. The kids were excited to see this and it was the only one we saw the whole time.

This big crab wasn't happy that we were invading his space so we let him move on.

Mrs. Spencer was very good about showing all the kids the fun things she would find. This is a moon snail.


Brooke actually held it, which was a shock to me. She said it felt like Jello.


A very purple starfish!


This is so cute! I love it. I will show it to them again when they are married!


So much for keeping our feet dry!



Later in the evening I had a softball game. We Rocked! It was 13-7. We did really well. It was a fun game.




I guess this is my serious face before I hit a home run. Well, it would have been a home run if they hadn't caught it!






This is one of Brooke favorite things to do. We definitely got a money out of this toy and movie.


And that's all Folks.............for today. There is always tomorrow!














1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great Pictures of Beach Day! So cute of Isaac and Brooke together. Best Friends!