Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sonic has come to Puyallup!

The day finally arrived when we were able to go to Sonic that just opened about a month ago just down the street from our house. The kids having been begging since it opened so today they pooled their money together and said they wanted to take us out for Sean's birthday which is tomorrow.(what sweet kids we have!) Who could argue with that? They had a grand total of 57.00 so off we went. I was hoping because it was raining that it wouldn't be too busy. 2 miracles occurred when we got there: The first one being that our wait time was only about 3 minutes compared to 90 minutes the last time we tried to go. And the second one was that Sean actually let us eat in our vehicle.(if you know Sean, that was very hard for him) The kids loved the whole experience from the server coming up on roller skates to the slushies they got with their hamburger and fries. It was a perfect way to spend the night!

I asked the server if I could take her picture and she said it was fine but wanted to know where we were from because we were so excited to be there. I think she thought I was a little weird when I said that we lived about a mile and a half down the road!






Personally I don't know what all the hype is about? It is just like any other hamburger joint to me!



2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I don't know how you scored a 3 minute wait tonight. We tried to go and it was a 30-60 minute wait. Dairy Queen got our money instead. We've tried about 4 times now but Alan refuses to wait in line. I think it'll be another month before my poor kids get to go.

Amy said...

same here! lol