Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day weekend I had. Saturday after Cierra's baseball game my sister and I took my mom out to lunch and then to a movie. I was glad to spend some time with them without a million kids around.(well, maybe only 4 but sometimes it feels like a million) We saw Ghost of girlfriends past, which was cute.
I love my mom so much. She's having a hard time right now dealing with Leukemia and I wish I could take it all away. She means the world to me and I know she is strong and she is going to fight through this and be stronger because of it. I love you Mom!!
My sister is awesome too. She is a wonderful mother and as she is going through some changes in her life right now and she is an inspiration to me! Love ya sis!


We tried to take a picture of us at the movies! It didn't work out so well!







This is me and my mom at the Gailey's. Mindy made dinner for all of us and we celebrated Mother's Day, Chance's Birthday and Sean's Birthday all in one night!

Chance turned 13. He is a big teenager now. When Kaylee is at her dad's, Chance will come over and babysit for me and he does a great job. He babysat for us on Saturday while we went out to dinner with some friends. It went great until he called me from his cell phone because Cierra had locked him out of the house. She can be a little stinker sometimes, but I gave him the garage code and he got back in and everything went smoothly after that! Thanks Chance and I hope you had a great Birthday!


Sean's not a big cake fan so he had a ice cream cone instead!:)

Brooke won't pass up Chocolate, though!


Brooke likes Max and Camo when they aren't jumping on her

1 comments:

cori said...

happy mother's day jodi!

you amaze me with all you do!

i am keeping my fingers crossed that someday i will see you again.

give your sweet mom, your sweet mom, my love will you? i think of her often, and believe it or not, she has taught me to be a better mom. she has!

she is one of those mommies, that you feel you can talk to about anything, and know she won't judge you. she gives love unconditionally. i have felt that when i have been around her, and that hasn't been that much. she will be in my thoughts.

tell sean we all say hi too!

love ya.