Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our "Lucky" Day with "Lucky" Charms!

Today as Connor was opening the Lucky Charm box that I had bought yesterday(I only bought it because I had a coupon and they were already on sale so I got them for 1.45-love those deals!)anyways,he was reading the box and it said "1 in 10 boxes holds a winner!" "You could win either a $5, $10, or $25 cash card!" I told him, he wasn't going to win and they always say that and blah, blah, blah,blah, blah. So he opens it and pulls out a little silver packet and I thought for sure it would say, "Sorry, you are not a winner!"

Instead, this is what he found:


We are 25 dollars richer! We are going out tonight!-lol

3 comments:

Gillian said...

That's awesome! I could use an extra $25, that's for sure! ;-)

Kathryn said...

Hope Sonic was good . . . .

Amy said...

lucky!