Monday, May 25, 2009

A beautiful day at Snoqualmie Falls!

We had a fabulous day at Snoqualmie Falls today. We hiked down to the bottom and played around on the rocky beach. The kids thought it was really cool. We hadn't been there since I was pregnant with Cierra.
I am so proud of Brooke. She walked the whole way down, which was a mile and then made it almost all the way up and then daddy gave her a piggy back ride because she had to go potty really bad. They all did really good with no complaining. Kaylee and I had flip flops on but we still made it. We were all wiped out when we got back to the car. We hit a the outlet malls and then headed for home. It was truly a perfect day!





Cierra brought her camel back and it came in quite handy when we got thristy!:)


Have you ever seen anything cuter? I know I haven't!




Of course there is an observation deck where you can see the falls but it is crowded and you can't see all that well. We hopped over even though it was a bit scary and went down where we could get a better view. We saw this sign as we were approaching .............oops!


This is when Brooke really had to go to the bathroom and we were not going to be using the disgusting honey buckets so she had to hold it until we made it back up to the top. This will be a memorable picture and I will always remember why she was crying!
As we got back on the trail, she soon forgot about going potty for awhile and walked with her walking stick Connor gave to her.





It was a beautiful day and everytime I turned around Connor was up another tree. Sometimes the girls followed so I could take a picture.






Everyone was sound asleep on the way home including me. I think Sean must have stayed awake because the next thing I know we are in our driveway.

I shouldn't show this because you might think I always let Sadie on the counter but I don't! I hate when she get's up there and I am always disinfecting the counters but anyways, I happened to catch her drinking Cierra's water this morning and it was kind of cute............

1 comments:

Anna BenAnna said...

So fun! way o go - fill in e missing leers, Asley did someing!! yikes! Anyway - wis we ould ae been ere wi you!