Thursday, April 30, 2009

Connor's First Baseball game of the season!

Connor started another season of baseball with the Titans. Their first game was yesterday and Connor had a lot of fun but he was pretty nervous. He got one great hit and even stole a few bases. He played in the outfield and 1st base. It is so fun to go and watch him play.

This would be his cheesy smile but I guess that is what I get when I tell him to pose. I do think his green eyes go great with his uniform though.
He is going to steal a base here.

He is wondering why I am taking so many pictures of him.


I think he thought the ball went up in the air when it actually was a strike!

Sean was a little cold and he wasn't sharing the 2 small blankets I had in the car with anyone but himself!



It's not a baseball game if you don't stop for ice cream afterwards and especially when it was 31 cents a scoop. The kids were in ice cream heaven.








0 comments: