Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun at the Elwell's

Nothing too exciting happening this spring break. We went swimming a few times, walked around Bradley Lake with my dad and the Gailey dogs but other than that, it is all work and no play. Sean started painting tonight. I am leaving for Utah in the morning and while I am gone Sean and his wonderful friend, Josh is painting our whole downstairs,all the way upstairs and the hall. I can't wait. It has needed it for a year and I am so excited it is finally getting done.
The kids helped for a little bit this evening but they are all gone now except Brooke. Kaylee and Connor are with their dad until Sunday night. Cierra went to Meaghan's until Sunday and Brooke will be spending the weekend at grandma and grandpas. I am excited to go to Utah and visit Sean's family and go to Conference. I need a break from my daily routine. It is getting old!:)





I can't live in my house when it is in so much chaos. The furniture is on top of each other and it is a mess. Me and Messes don't do so well together. I will be glad to be back to my clean house and have it all put back together.

Last night we roasted marshmallows over the stove and watched Marley and Me. It was a fun night to spend with the kids before we all go our separate ways.



I will post pictures on Monday when I get back home! Have a great weekend!





0 comments: