Wednesday, April 22, 2009

scrapbooking fun!

A few weeks ago, I hosted a scrapbook class that my friend, Kristin put on. It was a lot of fun and we made a beautiful page. I decided to do my page about my mom and best friend. The little circle comes out and that is where I wrote all the wonderful things about my mom. I loved the page and it even has some sewing on it. I can thank Tari for helping me do the sewing part.(well, maybe she just did it all but anyways......)
I love my mom! She means the world to me and I am so lucky to have her close by. I talk to her most everyday and I am so grateful for that! I love you mom!

1 comments:

Newbold Family said...

Jodi, thank you so much. I love you too, very much. I am glad our family can be so close together. Love Mom. (I'm not sure I like the picture you picked, but it is the way I look. You look very nice though, as always)