Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brooke's Preschool Easter Egg Hunt

Today was Brooke's Easter hunt hunt at preschool. The parents came for the last 15 minutes to watch for the kids hunt for the eggs. They got to get one of each color and then one big egg. Brooke found all her colors and was very excited to look inside them to see her prizes. It was a extra special day today because her friend Lauren got to come over and play with her and Isaac.










When we got home the Easter Bunny(grandma and grandpa Elwell) had come(by way of the us postal service) and left us a Easter treat. The kids always are excited to get this package that comes every year. I probably should have waited for the big kids to get home but I knew there would be yummy stuff inside, so I opened it. (There goes the 821 calories I burned this morning on my 6 mile run.)

0 comments: