Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Utah Trip

Wow, what a trip I had this past weekend. I went and stayed with Sean's family in Utah and had a wonderful time. They always treat me so well and I love to be able to see them and catch up. I stayed with Julie for two nights and Kim for the last night. They had big meals prepared and treated me like a queen. I was lucky to get away without any kids but I missed them and was glad to see them when I got home. I think Brooke missed me the most!

This is Jessica. She is a cutie and she is my niece. She is best of friends with Kaylee and was sad I didn't bring her.
These two handsome young men are Danny and Johnny. They don't talk much but they are good kids. They are my nephews and they belong to Kim.


Kim and Alan. This is the guy that got us such great seats for Conference and a little behind the scenes tour. I would tell you more but then I would have to kill you!:)(hehe)
Aaron, Julie, Stephen and Emma. I love these people. They are expecting a baby girl in July. I can't wait to meet Riley! This is the conference center where 20,000 LDS people meet for conference. It was truly an amazing and spiritual experience and I am so happy I was able to attend.

Inside the conference center before it started. I was able to attend the Saturday afternoon session and the Sunday afternoon session with Julie, Kim, Jessica and Faye.


Alan hard at work. I didn't realize how stressful his job really is but he does a lot for the church and I am grateful for him and all he did for us while we were there.(Especially the fun ride;))

Jessica and me on our fun ride before the Sunday session.

Our seats were literally four rows from where the families sit. It was perfect.


President Packer. I couldn't get a very good picture but this is truly a great man and this is who my brother-in-law does security for.
This great man on the left is the President of our church along with his counselors. I was honored to be in their presence and feel of the love they have for each and every one of us. There was 20,000 people in the conference center, but there is 13 million members around the world. It is truly amazing.
I know some of you are not LDS and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

I love my niece and nephew. They were sad when I left and I can't wait to see them in July when we come back.

Sean's mom who I love. I teased her a lot but she knowsI love her and hold a special place in my heart for her. She raised a very special man that I am able to spend forever with and for that I am eternally grateful.
Me and Julie. I miss you! Take care of your knee and no more basketball until you have that baby!
While I was away, Sean was able to get the painting done, thanks to Josh for helping him. Sean couldn't get the high parts since he is afraid of heights. Josh was nice enough to do that for him. What great friends we have. And his lovely wife who picked me up from the airport and watched Brooke for a little while. Thanks! You guys are great friends.
Also to my mom and dad who kept Brooke for the whole weekend so Sean could get the painting done. What would we do without you. Thanks a million. Brooke loved Monsters vs. Aliens and had a great time.
Cierra went to her friend, Meaghans. Thanks Theresa for putting up with her all weekend. She loved Monsters vs. Aliens and swimming 3 times.
I am truly blessed for all the family and friends I have in my life. I feel so grateful for all of you!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great time! I'm glad you had fun.