Thursday, August 28, 2008

This and That

Kaylee got home last night from a trip to Seaside Holley and her family. The highlights of her trip were playing on the beach, swimming in the pool and shopping. Thanks Hampton Family for all you have done for Kaylee. She loved it!:)
Kaylee was so sweet to bring home gifts for all of us. Connor got a shark stuffed animal, Cierra got a sea otter stuffed animal, Brooke got a seal stuffed animal and Sean and I got sand dollars.
Cierra's most favorite thing to do is play with all her polly pockets. Her and Meaghan(the girl I have babysat for 5 years~like a sister to Cierra) will sit there and play for hours. They make little towns and play all kinds of fun things. I love to listen to them talking and it was hiliarious when I heard Cierra tell Meaghan as they were playing that she had to leave to go to her weight watchers meeting. I had to laugh at that one. I love this little girl even though she likes to challenge me everyday. She will be starting 1st grade in 6 days and I am excited for her. She will do so good. She loves to read and can't wait for the first day!

And this is Brooke, my little "pumpkin girl" being cute as always. I will have time to spend with her now that all the other kids are in school all day. We can do whatever we want. She will go to preschool 3 days a week and gymanstics and swim lessons and we will take walks to the park, and color together and play a million games of hi ho cherri-o and I will cherish every moment!









0 comments: