Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have torn up my knee for the last time:(

Last night I had a double header in the pouring rain. It was fun but very wet. Sean and the kids were troopers and stuck it out until the bitter end. They were cold and tired when we got home and after peelingoff their wet clothes, were asleep in seconds. The games were at 8:20 and 9:30 so it was a late night. We lost our first game and won our second. We could have won both but we weren't playing very well the first game and then it kicked in and we won the second one 16-8.
The last play of the first game I was sliding into home and tore up my knee (again). I am so tired of this happening. I am going today to buy one of these sliding knee pads. The pain I am feeling in my knee right now is not something I enjoy. I will be ready next week!

1 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I can't believe you just kept playing even after hurting your knee. Your gonna end up having knee surgery girl.