Monday, August 4, 2008

I am now a blogspot blogger




So I am now here with a new look and a new blog. I have found this easier to use and I can have more fun with all the different options. My other blog will still be open for a little while but this is where all my new posts will be.


Since I posted 4 new posts yesterday, I don't have much to say, except I hope you enjoy reading about our crazy life because if you have a blog, I love reading yours. I think this is a great way to keep up to date on friends and family that are nearby and ones that are far away.



The picture is because we all miss Disneyland and want to go back very soon. Maybe I can talk Sean out of our "Dallas" trip and we can all go back!! (probably not, but it is worth a try!)

5 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Good luck with that sweetheart you know how he likes the cowboys. But I know he loves you to so we will see. Love Dad.

Jen said...

Haha. I think you need to convince Sean to do both! But, don't forget...couples cruise in 2009! We HAVE to plan it!!

P.S. Love the new blog.

Amy said...

looks great! i'll be checking back. :)

Gillian said...

Welcome to blogspot! :) Cute picture of you guys at D-land!

Natalie said...

Hey Jodi, This is Natalie Emmett (Marecle, Larsen). Found you through Karina. We will have to get together sometime, I haven't seen you forever!