Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family, Food and Fun!







My parents took us to Olive Garden for dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday. (Yesterday was too busy) It was fun to spend time with them. I love them and love when we can get together and spend time together. I have learned over the last few weeks that you should take every opportunity to spend time with the ones you love because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
They also came over and my dad fixed a few things at our house. He is very handy! Then we went for ice cream at Dairy Queen. The kids thought it was a real treat since they were able to get a blizzard instead of a regular ol' cone!:) Thanks mom and dad.
(I just want to add that I hope I look as young as my mom when I am her age. You rock(again), mom)




3 comments:

Sharon Severson said...

Wow, you've had a busy day with all the blogging! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, take care! Love, Sharon.
P.S. Your Mom does look great, so does Dad!!!

Gillian said...

Happy B-day Jodi! You look a lot like your mom so I'm sure you'll age just as well. :)

Amy said...

yum!!!