Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sean's company picnic



































































Sean had his company picnic today and the kids had so much fun. They had so many fun, free activities for the kids, they went from one thing to the next. They also had a endless supply of dora and spongebob ice cream, cotton candy and all kinds of other food. They raffled off a plasma, a wii and a lot of gift cards. We didn't win anything. Oh well, we still have the Christmas party. The picnic was at Flaming Geyser state park, which is my old stomping grounds so it was fun to go live some childhood memories and we also drove by the two houses I grew up in. They looked so different, I barely recognized them. It was a fun day and the kids are all tired and in bed. And that is where I should be too since it is 1:37am and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, or should I say today!;0)











1 comments:

Amy said...

wow - they really go all out! looks like it was fun!