Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Concert in the park
















We went down to Pioneer Park yesterday to watch the concert in the park. It was a girl singing all kinds of Disney songs and dressing up and playing the part of the person she was suppose to be. We then went into the wading pool to cool off a little. It was very hot! It was my birthday and Amy brought me some cookies and cookie dough(she knows be too well!) She also gave me the first piece to my Willow tree figurine collection. I have been wanting to collect them and now I can finally start. Thanks Amy! Kaylee had some allowance money and bought herself a slushy and when she saw her siblings drooling over it she took the remaining money she had a bought one for them to share. I thought it was too sweet.
I also had a softball game last night. It was an awesome game and we almost pulled it off but they came back and beat us by one in the last inning. I hurt by knee sliding into second and got a nice raspberry and it is very painful. I then went to basketball and played just for a little bit. I was running on empty and so I came home to spend time with my wonderful husband that is so sweet to me. He gave me the nicest card and a watch, and then I picked out some clothes from him. Cierra got me Nim's Island because she I mean I really wanted it!-lol Kaylee and Connor and Brooke gave me two necklaces and matching earrings. They were really pretty!
I know I may have mentioned a few times my love for starburst jellybeans and throughout the day I received four bags from various friends along with a few other things. Thanks!!!





1 comments:

Ant Kim said...

I enjoyed your new blog- I just read it today, Aug. 10th our summer has beens so crazy and I just saw it today becasue I never get the computer. As always you guys look great and I miss you- I hope you had a Happy Birthday.
Love kim xoxoxox