Friday, October 10, 2008

The zoo, a birthday and more!

We had this tree in our front yard that was overtaking our house, so we(meaning Sean) decided to dig it up and give it to my parents to plant at their house. It was no easy task, but Sean was able to do it and then my parents came over and picked it up. I love it being gone. It makes our house more open now and I can see out our front window. Thanks Honey!



It was a funny site to see my mom and dad drive away with it. Have you ever seen Christmas Vacation when they go in the woods and cut down their Christmas tree and put the whole thing on the top of their car? Roots and all! Well that is kind of what they looked llike. My mom was embarrassed and wanted me to give her a ride home.

The tree is gone and it is dark! We are going to bed.






Today we went to the zoo with my friend, Kathryn and her kiddos. It was a little chilly at first but turned out to be a great day. All the kids enjoyed it. I had my four plus Meaghan who I babysit, Savannah that I am babysitting for 3 weeks and Chase, Connor's friend.




Leapin Lemurs! These little guys kind of freaked me out. This exhibit is new to the zoo and we enjoyed looking at all the fun stuff they have added.



































You can't go the zoo without looking at the elephants! Kaylee took pictures of all the animals. She has decided she wants to be a photographer.























Kathryn and I posing for a picture.

Brooke loves this kitty.(sometimes a little too much) She will always wake right up in the morning when she hears her bell and give her big loves! They are pals.
We celebrated my nephew, Austin's 10th birthday on Sunday. We had pizza and cake and ice cream. It is always fun to get together with my family and hang out. The kids love to play together. Sean likes Austin because he is a big fan of the Cowboys too. Sean had to do some coaxing but he finally decided he loves the cowboys and now he has a Cowboys room. Sean is so proud!:)
































































1 comments:

Unknown said...

Leapin' Lemurs! Who knew Sean was so handy? I tagged you...check out my blog for details. I'll see you in a week or so!