Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun night with friends

Happy Birthday to my good friend, Jen!!!

We had dessert at Applebees to celebrate Jen's Birthday.

Then the fun began! We had to get more toilet paper then this because it was a big job and I must say: "Mission Accoplished!" You may remember that we were tp'd a month or so ago and Jen was also. Well this was the night we got even. It was so funny to see a bunch of ladies running down the street dressed in black with toilet paper stuffed down their shirts. We had a great time and we didn't even get caught. Thanks ladies for allowing me to relive my teenage years!


3 comments:

Sharon Severson said...

Crazy girls!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Hilarious! I was wondering what was on the schedule when I heard you were to "come dressed in black". Way to be stealth!

Bowles said...

Well done Ladies!! Sorry I missed it. You did an excellent job!