Thursday, October 16, 2008

We are off!

We are off to Utah to see Sean's son for the first time in two years. He has being serving a mission for our church in Califronia and he is finally home. We are very excited to see him and can't wait until tomorrow. After the weekend with Sean's family we are flying to Vegas for five days to enjoy some rest and relaxation without the kids. I will miss them so much but it will be so good for Sean and I to have this time together. Not to mention it is in the high 80's right now. Kim and Alan(Sean's sister and brother-in-law) are joining us for a few days and it will be great to spend some time with them also. See you when I get back when I am sure I will post all about our trip!:)

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Where did his son serve? I know there are a lot of missions in Cali, but I'm wondering if he was in my old mish! Cal Riverside.

Anna BenAnna said...

Okay - you have been home for 2 days now - where are the Vegas Pics? You're late :-)

Glad you're home! It isn't the same without the Elwells around!