Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back in the Day!

I am having a great time reconnecting with old highschool friends on Facebook. It has been so much fun to see my friends married with kids, and to also share pictures of my family. I found this picture that was posted and although I hate to admit it, the 3rd one is me. I love my big wave that I use to me so proud of.(what was I thinking?) The other sad thing about this picture was that it was taken in my room. Do you see all those half naked? Wow!

Crystal, Beth, Me and Michelle

So my friend, Carrie(Holmes family on my sidebar) tagged me to yearbook myself, which is a really fun site that you can make some really funny pictures. I only did one but the possibilities are endless. I think I look like my mother. This is what I would have looked like in the 1960's!

I tag Jen, Amy and Mindy to go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ and post it on your blog!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Love your HS picture with your friends. The hair was great! My kids look at my HS pics and can't believe I actually had big hair once. Me, seriously. Between the perm, the curling iron, all that hairspray and a lot of teasing, it was possible! Yikes! :)

Amy said...

haha...didn't we all have that hair??

i spotted the nkotb poster too. lol