Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween-at last!!!

After a long week of Halloween fun, the night of trick or treating was finally here. The kids went to four different neighborhoods(Thanks to Sean encouraging them that they needed more candy-Brooke and I stayed home after we finished ours) They were beat when they came home and they had a ton of candy. We will be going through it all tomorrow and getting rid of quite a bit but I guess it is just the challenge of seeing how much you can get.


Kaylee was having a hard time smiling because her face was cracking!

This is Connor and his friend Aj. We have gone trick or treating with the Downeys for about 6 years now. They are great friends and Kaylee and Connor love to get together with Aj and Ally.

This is most of the group before we left. Kaylee had her friend Taryn come with us and Cierra had Meaghan. Ally also had a friend and then The Conner's, The Ward's and The Grendells were also trick or treating the neighborhood.
I am glad to say Halloween is over and I am going to bed so I can find a costume for Sean and I for the party we are going to tomorrow, go to two soccer games, get Cierra to a birthday party and maybe fit in going to the grocery store! Have a good night!






2 comments:

marcalicious said...

they look great! I hope to see you tonight Jodi!!!!
m :)

Baker said...

You must have an amazing amount of energy Jodi!! Personally, I'm glad Halloween is over! Fun pictures and I love the soccer game story :)