Friday, January 30, 2009

Cierra's sleepover

Cierra got to have a sleepover tonight which she was more than excited for. Maegan came over and they have been dancing to Mamma Mia, painting nails and playing their DS. She is even gracious enough to share her friend with her sisters. Kaylee's friend that was suppose to spend the night couldn't at the last minute.

I am so proud of Kaylee. She ACED her western state capital test today. She worked so hard studying and she was so excited. She got home and called her tutor right away to let her know the good news!!!




3 comments:

Baker said...

Awesome job Kaylee!
And no Jodi. I never tire of seeing your beautiful kids and hearing about everyday life at the Elwells. I miss you. And I live one street over! How lame is that?!
Hey, I'm with you on this teenage drama. We had the same issue over jeans with Jamie. It must not be cool to have them come anywhere near the ankle. :)

Mom and Dad said...

Good job Kaylee Grandma and I are very, very, proud of you. We know you worked hard.So you keep up the good work. Love you. Grandma and Grandpa.

Amy said...

Thanks for having maegan over - she had a great time! :)

way to go Kaylee!