Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brooke and Sadie

Brooke loves to feed Sadie but sometimes Sadie gets impatient and tries to attack Brooke. She thinks it's funny and wants to keep doing it!:)

ok-just so you know, that I know:I am crazy! I take way too many pictures and blog way too many things that you probably could care less about but I think my kids are kind of cute and I love to share things about them with all of you. I guess you won't look at my blog if you are tired of seeing the Elwell kids once again.;)




3 comments:

Gillian said...

Look how long your cat has gotten! So tall standing up like that. :)

Stephanie said...

i love it cause it always gives me something new to read when the rest of the blogging world is slacking.

Jennifer said...

Word to Stephanie! I love that you actually post more than once a month, like some people I know. Plus your blog is a journal of sorts, so keep posting! And your kids are pretty dang cute!