Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sick Day!

This was Cierra on Tuesday. I think she threw up about 15 times. So far no one else has gotten it in our family and I praying it stays that way. Hopefully me cleaning everything Cierra touched and having everyone wash their hands a gazillion times helped. I really hate the flu, and to tell you the truth, it really kind of creeps me out. I hate knowing there are germs floating around in our house. Am I weird or what? I think I am getting worse as I get older. I think about all the gross things that the kids probably touch at school that other kids touch who probably didn't wash their hands after using the restroom. Who knows? Maybe my kids are one of those kids. I guess I can't be with them 24/7 to remind them. Oh well, I will get over it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are hilarious and more than a little paranoid. It's OK though, the world could you more people like you!

Baker said...

Well, from the perspective of a germaphobe and "I'd rather die than throw up" person, I'd say you're perfectly normal. :) It is the most hideous thing in this life, if you ask me. And I'm amazed I can even let my kids go to school. I shudder just thinking about all the cross-contamination. Firgrove is like a freaking petri dish. Hope you're feeling better Cierra. And hopefully everyone else is well?