Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

So I took on the challenge from my friend Jennifer to do this tag. I thought it may me good for me to see how other people would see my house and while I am a pretty clean person, a few things made me cringe. I will give you a play by play. (just a side note: you had to take these pictures without moving a thing. A picture of exactly how the room is right now!)

My laundry room. Nothing too bad in there except laundry that needs to be changed out. Sean is working on that.
My closet. I don't have enough closet space since we use our other walk-in closet for a scrapbook room. So everything is pretty much crammed in there but we make it work. We do need to organize the clothes above.

Our bedroom. I am not happy that I can see things underneath the bed. This is now fixed. Also our blinds broke in here so we have no window coverings and it is driving me crazy. (They should be arriving UPS any day now and I can't wait. I am sure my neighbors are excited they don't have to see me streaking by the window!:(


We have been pinning up my red tablecloth at night. Now that is real attractive! Sean's hats on my dresser drives me crazy. Have you ever seen my husband wear a hat? Why do they have to sit there?


Self portrait: Yuck!


Sink: wish I could have taken the clean dishes out of the rack but I didn't cheat. You can also see Connor's science project behind the sink. How long does it take for lettuce to turn brown??


Refrigerator:

What the kids are doing: Cierra and Brooke looking at a Guinness book of world records. Kaylee's new pastime.


Brooke playing with cars in the closet!


Connor taking notes on his science project.
My favorite place in the whole house. I am in here more than I am in my living room. I love to use this bath tub and usually take a bath every night. It is the only place I can relax and have peace and quiet!
wish I could have put the curling iron away. oh well!

Anyone have any great ideas to cleaning glass shower doors??
so that is about it. I think the only one I didn't do was takr a picture of my favorite shoes. I just forgot and didn't want to go back and do it and then download the picture so this is what you would get if you came to visit my unexpectedly.












1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice!! If you get any tips for shower doors let me know cause mine is driving me crazy!!!