Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today we celebrated my mom's birthday. The adults went to Olive Garden and the kids stayed home.(just the way I like it!) We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with our family. My mom amazes me. I won't tell you how old she is because she might get mad but I will say she is getting close to 60 and she doesn't look a day over......well I don't know but I know she doesn't look her age. I think she is beautiful and I love her so much. She has always been there for me and I appreciate her more than she will ever know. I love you mom and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!


I was so glad she didn't drop this. I haven't had sweets in 25 days and I decided to have one today. It was ok but I am not missing much. I think I can go another 25 days.

Everyone got hooked on grandpas monster truck game and played it the whole night.


Me, my mom and my sister being silly. My mom got a new bedspread so we were checking it out.






It's a wii fit. Just what she wanted!


1 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Thanks Jodi! It is always fun to get together as a family. Thanks to everyone for the gift, guess I better get busy. I am 58 and proud of it, so don't be afraid to say it. I love you too and all of my family, thanks for always making everything special. Love to all, Mom