Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the world!

My dad's birthday is actually tomorrow but who knows if I will have time to blog tomorrow, so here it is today! We(the Elwell's and the Gailey's) went over for dessert last night and to give my dad his present.(slippers and a Dick's gift card!) My parents are going hunting for the next week and a half so we had to catch them before they go. The best present for my dad would be to catch(or kill) a deer or elk. Not sure which he is going for this time. I have said this every year for the last 30 but I'm thinking this may be his year. I hope so anyway! No one deserves it more than my dad. He would give you the shirt off his back. He is the most generous, loving, caring dad in the world. I love him and I am so grateful for him in my life. He has helped me too many times to count! Thanks Dad! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Dad eating his pumpkin pie!

Cierra being a fruit cake!

my other fruitcake!



My beautiful mom with Connor and Kaylee:)



That's gross, Connor!



0 comments: