Monday, October 18, 2010

South Hill Sounders

Connor has been playing soccer for awhile but I finally remembered to bring my camera a few weeks ago. Of course, it was pouring but we don't really expect anything else for "soccer season". Connor has really enjoyed playing this year with his cousin, Austin and his friend Tyler. Too bad the season hasn't been going too well. They haven't got a win yet but they did have one tie and and they are working hard to get that win! Luckily that doesn't matter to Connor. He just loves to play and wants to score a goal.










He isn't suppose to use his head to hit the ball because of the concussion he suffered a few weeks ago. He said he wasn't trying to, but the ball just came at his head. This boy is going to give me a panic attack. I love him though. He makes me smile.


Connor lost a tooth last night and has decided there is no tooth fairy. He woke up this morning to 2 bucks. He said, "Thanks Mom!"

0 comments: