Monday, November 8, 2010

October Fun!

We finally got around to carving our pumpkins a few days before Halloween. Usually I like to do it the weekend before halloween but time flies when your having fun and we having been having lots of fun lately! Not really. Just really busy!

Sean usually takes this project on and I am happy to let him. Brooke won't touch the inside of her pumpkin so he does that for her. She tells him what to carve and he does that too. Kaylee, Connor and Cierra didn't get any help and they turned out perfect. Me, being the perfect mother that I am made 2 mistakes this Halloween season. 1. I did not take a final picture of Cierra's pumpkin and she is not letting me forget it.(go figure!) 2. I did not take one picture of Connor in his Halloween costume.(he is the sweetest boy ever and has forgiven me!)














This year for our annual Halloween party we dressed up as mobsters, gangsters, Bonnie and Clyde, whatever you want to call us. It was a lot of fun.
We went with Richard Simmons fans! (the baby did not come with us!:))
Me and Cute Racheal! (that fox or whatever it was around her neck was really scary!)

I've been coaching Kaylee's church volleyball team and we have a ton of fun. The last game is this Saturday but don't worry, I won't get too bored because basketball season will be here and I am coaching that too. Yah!-kind of.......


This year our ward did a carnival and a trunk or treat. The kids loved playing the games and eating the food. Kaylee was in charge of pumpkin bowling and she did a great job. She of course had Ashley to help her.
We brought Hannah and Haylie, our neighbors and friends.







This is Brooke's church teachers.They had the best costumes ever!~

of course, we had to go trick or treating and get MORE candy!

Cierra had to organize her candy in piles. She is so like her father!:)


Brooke is not a big chocolate fan so she gave most of hers away but she still got enough to make her happy!



A couple weeks ago, Sean and I went to a Murder Mystery dinner with some friends. It was a lot of fun and I was just glad I wasn't the murderer. I would have felt so bad. I was the hippie half sister and Sean was some croquet champion that liked to date older (70+) women!

Can you guess who did it? I knew it all along!

The end of the night and I had already taken off my wig. I threw it on for the picture. Not my best hair day!

October is gone and now it is already well into November. Where does time go?

0 comments: