Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sound to Narrows!

I ran the Sound to Narrows 12k(7.4 miles) today and actually had a great time. I was able to run it about 5 minutes faster than the time before so I felt really good.

Connor and Cierra ran the 2k and did a great job. I was proud of them for doing it and they were so excited to cross the finish line. They really felt good about it.

Sean only had to give Cierra a piggy back ride for a few minutes and they she was off and running again.


The Winner's!!!!





Kathryn, Tara and I before the big race:
And the fun begins:


It's finally over:





Ally and her mom from Biggest Loser were there announcing some awards. It was fun to see since I am a big fan of Biggest Loser.










2 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go! Bet you didn't get that dark tan in Washington. Was it hard to run on grass at the the end?

Dents said...

Yikes, Kathryn and I do have some white legs! How are you feeling today? I checked the rock n roll website, and my finish time didn't record. I am starting to think that yesterday didn't happen, it was all a dream. I think i am ready to commit to leavenworth. Can i reserve a spot in one of Anna's rooms?